Also Seen: Donum natalicium digitaliter confectum Gregorio Nagy septuagenario a discipulis collegis familiaribus oblatum
A different approach (i.e. online) to a Festschrift over at the Center for Hellenic Studies:
- Donum natalicium digitaliter confectum Gregorio Nagy septuagenario a discipulis collegis familiaribus oblatum
… a pile of Homer-related articles, as one might suspect
Nice feature at LiveScience:
- 1656 B.C. — traditional date for the start of the Great Flood (according to one calculation)
- 285 B.C. — Ptolemy II Philadelphus ascends the throne of Egypt as co-ruler with Ptolemy I(by one reckoning)
- 188 A.D. — martyrdom of Eustachius/Placidus (in a bronze bull!)
- 303 A.D. — martyrdom of Justus of Trieste
- 304 A.D. — martyrdom of Victorinus of Pettau
- 315 A.D. — martyrdom of Carterius and his companions (soldiers under Licinius)
Portable Antiquity: Turkish Seller Offers Erdfrisch papyri on EBay
Enter the Dionysiac: Hipponax’ feud with Bupalus: Fact or Poetic Fiction?.
Canepress.org – Books & Publications for Latin and Greek Teachers: Thursday Resource: TheLatinLibrary.com.