- 48 B.C. — Octavian dons his toga virilis
- 17 A.D. — restoration of the Temple of Janus at the Theatre of Marcellus (and associated rites thereafter)
- 31 A.D. — Execution of the commander of the Praetorian Guard, Lucius Aelius Sejanus, after revelation of his activities against the emperor Tiberius.
- 33 A.D. — Death of Vipsania Agrippina (Agrippina ‘the elder’), wife of Germanicus and mother of the emperor Gaius (Caligula), among others.
- 84 A.D. — martyrdom of Luke
lizgloyn: The Shield of Achilles.
American Institute for Roman Culture: Pipiatio Latina: Agere Latine #LTNL.
Bread and Circuses: Constantine 313.
Mark Goodacre: Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Fragment: the Discussions Continue.